» version 1.17 - posted on 2016-09-21
Fixes and improvements:
- It is now possible to change the scratch disk location,
- The "File > Revert to Saved" option was broken,
- TwistedWave could crash when saving files on macOS Sierra,
- TwistedWave could crash when reading some WAV or MP4 files.
» version 1.5.1 - posted on
- Added the ability to automatically apply a crossfade when deleting a region.
- Ability to export channels as individual files.
- Added the ability to register TwistedWave for all users.
- TwistedWave remembers the selection and cursor position when performing an undo/redo.
- The TimeReference is correctly updated when exporting the selection, creating a new doc with the selection, or changing the sampling rate.
- Fixed a crash when reading large files.
- Fixed some clicks when reading a 32bit floating point wav file.